Club9forex.com is a website offering information and services owned by Gartley Sigma Ltd.
Club9Forex has a zero-tolerance Spam Policy.
What is spam?
In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.
Club9forex.com provides a facility that enables users to send [email messages / private messages] to others. Users must not use this facility to send unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, whether or not for a commercial purposes.
The following are some examples of spamming that may violate Club9Forex.com Spam Policy:
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through Club9Forex.com computer systems.
- Relaying email from a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used Club9Forex systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorizedsolicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using "robots" or otherwise harvesting other's email addresses from the Wheatland Broadband site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
Violations of our Terms and Conditions or this Universal Spam Policy may result in legal action against you and the termination, without notice, of your club9forex.com ID and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to, email accounts, memberships, blog posts, profiles, forum activities and home pages. Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through club9forex.com computer systems. Club9forex.com does not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might apply.
Receipt of unwanted messages from Club9Forex.com
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from Club9Forex or sent using Club9Forex.com systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact email@example.com
and the matter will be investigated
We are committed to ensuring that you do not receive unwanted commercial electronic messages from Club9forex.com. Should you have any questions or concerns about club9forex.com spam management strategies or any electronic messages you receive from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Spam Policy
Club9forex.com may amend this Spam Policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
Should you have any questions about this Spam Policy, please contact email@example.com